AHCC Kinoko Gold with Acylated Alpha-Glucans, 60 Vegicaps, Quality of Life Labs,
- Immune Support
- Active Hexose Correlated Compound
- Significantly Improves Immune Response
- Maintains Peak Natural Killer Cell Activity
- Supported by Over 30 Human Studies
- Dietary Supplement
- Non GMO
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians and is Gluten-Free
A standardized cultured extract of basidiomycetes (medicinal mushroom) mycelia (roots), AHCC® is one of the world's most researched specialty immune supplements, supported by over 20 human clinical studies. Studies on AHCC have been conducted at some of the finest research institutions worldwide, including highly regarded Ivy League universities.
AHCC has shown to:
- Maintain optimal NK cell activity
- Enhance cytokine production
- Promote optimal T-cell activity
- Promote optimal macrophage activity
- Increase the activity and number of dendritic cells
Unlike most other medicinal mushroom extracts, which contain beta-glucans, AHCC is rich in acylated alpha-glucans and other unique fractions, naturally produced using a patented culturing process. Due to its superior supporting clinical research, AHCC is used by hundreds of clinics worldwide.
|Serving Size: 2 Vegicaps|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
| ||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|AHCC® proprietary blend|
Mycelia extract of basidiomycetes (Lentinula edodes) mushrooms (with acylated alpha-glucans), carnauba plant wax, dextrin (tapioca), cellulose (plant), alpha-cyclodextrin (vegetable)
|†Daily value not established.|
2 vegicaps (up to 3 times) daily before meals.
Vegetable cellulose, leucine.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.